eggs, two ways

April 10 2012 by Kristin at The Kitchen Sink in Uncategorized » 10 comments

eggs, two ways

First, thank you so much for the comments and emails and kind words about our exciting news!  It was such fun to share the news here, and to hear from so many of you.  It makes me miss this site even more, which is unfortunate timing, since things are a little crazy around here lately.  Aside from the whole baby thing (the proof of which is growing by the day!), work is a whirlwind and is about to take me out of town for a few weeks.  I’m thinking the solution is this: I’m going to shake things up a bit here, and do a couple of photo-focused posts.  Today, it’s eggs two ways.

eggs, two ways

Dyed for Easter:

eggs, two wayseggs, two wayseggs, two ways

And diced into my mom’s egg salad:

eggs, two wayseggs, two wayseggs, two wayseggs, two ways

See you soon. And thanks again, friends.

1. Rosa says on April 10 2012 at 11:40 pm:

Scrumptious! I love hard boiled eggs and dishes made with them.

Cheers,

Rosa

2. Eleana says on April 11 2012 at 7:05 am:

Welcome back – and of course, please share the recipe for your mom’s egg salad soon … it looks divine! Glad you and the family are doing well.

3. Angela says on April 12 2012 at 9:16 am:

I missed your last post and big announcement, so belated congrats!

I am pregnant and due just shortly after you. And I thought it was so fortuitous when you posted a macaroni and cheese recipe at the *exact* time I was craving macaroni and cheese. Makes perfect sense now :)

4. Magda says on April 12 2012 at 1:21 pm:

Oh, I missed the news! Congratulations Kristin!!!
    That’s so exciting!!

I love photo-focused posts. I’m glad you’re even posting at all with all that’s been happening in your life :)

Take good care!

5. green beans & grapefruit says on April 13 2012 at 3:46 pm:

I am serisouly craving an egg salad sandwich now :)

6. Hannah says on April 19 2012 at 1:09 pm:

You are too cute! Congrats on the baby.. and that amazing looking egg salad.

7. Jennifer says on April 23 2012 at 6:22 am:

This doesn’t have much to do with this recipe though it all looks wonderful. I would like to subscribe via email to your blogspot and am unable to when I click on the icon. Would you please add my address so that I may receive your wonderful words of wisdom? Thank you so much!

8. wakanetwork says on April 27 2012 at 2:07 am:

My favorite spread for sandwiches sometimes I add pineapple for a twist!

9. Shivani {Curries and Cakes} says on April 27 2012 at 12:38 pm:

Those dyes remind me of all the easters I spent at my uncle’s house coloring all the eggs so my little cousins could collect them. Getting through the drudgery of finals and organic chem right now…that is a nice thing to be reminded of.

10. Lindsay says on May 02 2012 at 4:16 pm:

do you have the recipe for that egg salad?? looks amazing!